Monday, October 24, 2011

Operating Systems

Picking the right operating systems based for my computers is probably going to be a relatively easy task. One of the most important things, I think, when looking at operating systems for my employees, is taking a look at what they are already familiar with. If there are people doing design, I would say chances are that they are more familiar with Mac OS. If there are people doing finance or administration, I would say chances are they are familiar with Windows.

My choices for OSs (probably not how you are supposed to pluralize that abbreviation) will be Mac OS for anyone designing pocket squares or designing other design related items like packaging. When it comes to everyone else, I will provide them with Windows.

That's all for now gang,

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment